Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Madison, WI
- Embedded Linux kernel software development
- Software test development
- Embedded Linux GUI development
- QT knowledge
- Development of embedded software with no-OS (“bare metal”)
- PC software development
- Software architecture planning
- Develop modular software.
- Develop requirements documents.
- Develop test procedures based on specifications and storyboards.
- BS in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with ARM, Atmel, or MSP430
- Fluency in C or C++
- Proficiency with High Level Language (C#, Python, Java)
- Knowledge of networks/networking protocols
- Experience with Git and other source control systems
- Ability to work multiple unrelated projects
We are a small group of engineers who help companies with electronic product design and testing.
To apply for this job, please send a short note to cgervasi at fourlakestechnology com on how long you have lived in the Madison, WI or on your brief thoughts about relocating here. Include in the note your brief thoughts on working with a small, growing company of four people. We are looking for someone who can work at our site and our Madison-area customers’ sites some of the time.