Job Location: Middleton, WI
Job Type: Full-time
Be a part of ensuring that Extreme Engineering Solutions products conform to required specifications through environmental and electromagnetic interference (EMI) testing. Create procedures, perform tests and analyze results to determine design capabilities of embedded systems that will operate in rugged environments – including projects for industrial, commercial, military and aerospace customers.
Specific responsibilities include
- Perform Environmental Qualification Testing (EQT) – including shock, vibration, humidity, storage temperature and operating temperature tests.
- Perform Power Verification Testing (PVT) to determine total power draw of products in a variety of scenarios.
- Create and release test procedures, logs and reports.
- Work with project managers and the sales team in developing custom ruggedization requirements.
- Use on-site equipment and off-site testing labs to perform tests in accordance with US Military Standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Engineering or a related field is required; or Associate’s degree with 2+ years related work experience.
- Knowledge of electronic assemblies and computer functionality.
Prior experience with embedded systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with any of the following is preferred: PowerPC, Intel and/or Freescale processors, Design for Simulation and Test, Scripting and Linux.
Compensation and Benefits
Extreme Engineering Solutions offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including group health and dental insurance, 401k and paid vacation.
Please submit your resume to X-ES through our online application system at: https://x-es.hiringthing.com/job/26207/hardware-test-engineer