Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Madison, WI
Four Lakes Technology is looking an Electronics Engineer to help with development and testing of products for industrial, medical, and commercial applications.
- Select PCB-level components and make design tradeoffs.
- Write and run verification and validation plans and assist technicians with verification/validation
- Help clients develop and modify product architecture.
- Set up software development platforms by connecting evaluation boards and prototyping circuits.
- Make minor modividations to existing embedded software
- Enter schematics
- Place and lay out PCBs
- Write a few lines of code to test hardware.
- Fluency in at least one schematic entry and PCB CAD package
- Strong basic electronics labs skills
- Ability to task-switch between multiple projects efficiently
- Basic familiarity with DOS and Linux commands
- Basic familiarity with a software development environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with routing issues associated with high-speed digital signals, EMC, analog signals, and/or RF
Send resume to cgervasi (at) fourlakestechnology.com.