Senior DRAM Product Engineer
Extreme Engineering Solutions is seeking a highly skilled engineer to ensure the successful integration of soldered down DDR SDRAM memory on advanced, ruggedized single board computers. X-ES uses a wide variety of memory topologies and memory controllers from various vendors including Intel, NXP (formerly Freescale), and Xilinx.
Specific duties and responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for all phases of the memory design and testing process including: signal integrity simulation, 4-corner margin testing, and electrical validation
- Assist in the debugging of hardware and software applications
- Define layout rules, JEDEC compliance testing and signal quality measurements
- Provide technical leadership for a team of simulation engineers, layout engineers, test engineers, and project managers with a primary goal of ensuring robust memory operation
- Maintain relationships and collaborate with DRAM memory vendors
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering with a background in computer architecture
- Knowledge in memory test patterns and DRAM reliability
- Understanding of PCB design and high-speed signal integrity issues
- Experience with Failure Analysis of DRAM devices
- Experience with Intel, NXP (Freescale), and Xilinx memory controllers
- Experience with DDR DRAM signal integrity simulation and timing analysis
- Experience programming in C/C++ and Python is a plus
- Experience with Intel MRC a plus
- Knowledge with electrical measurement tools including oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Compensation and Hours:
Extreme Engineering Solutions offers an excellent benefits package, including group health and dental insurance, 401k and paid vacation.
In order for your resume to be reviewed and to be formally considered for this position, please submit an updated resume and brief cover letter through our online application site at this link.